Thursday, October 1, 2009

Getting back to it again...


Boxed
Originally uploaded by recursion_see_recursion



So, you can probably guess that my 30 days of using the Wii Fit for 30 minutes fell by the wayside. All is not lost though, I did find that my clothes are fitting a bit better and I plan to try it again.....sometime. (procrastinators of the world, unite...tomorrow!).

I've had a busy week taking my little one around to all sorts of programs during the day. Thankfully I've had a few days off of work and a vehicle at my disposal, so it's worked otu well.

I'm getting back to the organizing, slowly but surely. I've given away some things on freecycle this week. I really love this as it allows me to find homes for things that I haven't a use for but someone else might. The biggest thing to go this week? Our old playpen--the old style that only folds in half and is really big. That has cleared up a lot of room in my basement. We also had two boxes of donations picked up by Cerebral Palsy today. Of course, after the driver was gone, I realized I had a third box as well. We regularly receive calls from Canadian Diabetes, Cerebral Palsy and Community Living and I say yes to all of them. It's a good way for me to make sure that I am decluttering and I don't even have to take it anywhere! The girls have both out grown a lot of clothes over the last few months, so boxes fill up pretty quickly here.

I even cleaned out my kitchen sink this week. It's not shining yet, but it's mostly empty, so I can live with that. I'm trying to keep on top of the dishes, but dinner is made and eaten while I'm at work. The last thing I want to do when I get home is clean up the kitchen. sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment