Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Distractions!!

I can't believe how easily I've been distracted from my blog here lately. I started to write tonight and thought I'd find a picture to use. 20 minutes later, I'm scoping pictures and blogging is totally forgotten. So, no picture today.

My computer is dead, so I haven't been online as much as I would normally be. Really, it's not a bad thing, except that I haven't been able to post as many blogs lately. I have to wait until my hubs is sleeping and use his computer (my backup computer is running windows 98 and is sooooo s l o wwwwww....).

I've had more time for getting organized. And procrastinating about getting organized. I'm really bad for that. If I can keep the dishwasher and the laundry running all week long, I've had a pretty good week. If I can get anything else done, it's a great week. I'm also spending more time outside with my little one. She is enjoying the weather and likes to take walks around the neighbourhood.

And I've been so-so about using my Wii Fit. I'm still working on the Strengthening exercises. I can feel a difference the day after doing the jackknives, so perhaps they are working. Still no noticeable weight loss, but things are shifting around a bit, so maybe it's not all bad.

There are still not enough hours in a day, but I don't see that changing anytime soon--or ever. I guess that is why I need to get organized and set up some routines...if I ever get around to it.

Procrastinators of the world--Unite! (tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment