Sunday, August 30, 2009

Burning My Candle at Both Ends


Burn
Originally uploaded by accent on eclectic


I've come to the realization that there are really not enough hours in a day. 24 just doesn't cut it. Of course, it could also be true that I am trying to do to much....nah, that couldn't be it, could it?

OK, yes, that is it. I'm home all day with my kids--and trust me, keeping up with my three year old who has special needs is a full time job in itself. Then I go to work in the evening. Yep. I talk on the phone for 5 hours to people and have to be "on" in order to provide good service (and keep my job). Then I come home, try to go to sleep, stay awake because of stress, post a blog and eventually fall asleep only to wak up and do everything over again.

By the time the weekend comes, I'm completely wiped out. When I went to work today, I could feel the bags under my eyes--not good. My company is all about "work/life balance", but I'm not feeling it right now.

How do other parents do it? Please, share your secrets with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment