Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just Sayin'....

I'm used to getting ribbed about my "boyband obsession". Sure, I'm not in their target audience, but whatever--I like the music! And I regularlly listen to my *NSYNC music still, even though they haven't recorded anything new together for awhile. Well guess what? Billboard says *NSYNC had the top selling album of the decade--No Strings Attached. So there!

What does this have to do with my blog topic? Absolutely nothing! Isn't it great! I felt like changing it up a bit tonight. So there you go. I find it funny that people talk about Justin Timberlake as a solo artist all the time and how great he is--funny that as a solo artist, he hasn't topped the success of the group as a whole. Now that is as good a reason as any for *NSYNC to get back together for another album (even though JC Chasez says it won't happen). To be honest, I'd be happy with an album from JC &hearts. At least Chris Kirkpatrick's new group has an album in the works. If you want to hear Chris's band, Nigels11, you can check their myspace. I love "All She Wrote".

OK, so back to the whole *NSYNC thing. In honour of their accomplishment, allow me to present a video here of one of my favourite videos from the No Strings Attached album, It's Gonna Be Me. It's cute, it's fun, and hey--they're toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment