Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Decluttering and it Feels so Good!

clutter

Yes, I sang that title in my head as I typed it. What can I say? I've been baby stepping the past few months, getting some clutter out of our house in drips and drabs. Today was my day off and I stepped up the game a bit. I think the reason that I was able to get so much done has a lot to do with having a chiropractic adjustment yesterday. Now that I feel better, it's a lot easier to do stuff. I am looking forward to feeling increased health as we continue going there.

I worked on the basement today. I found out that there was an opportunity to start working from home for my job, and I was on the waiting list, so I decided I'd better get it cleared out so that I can have an office. It was a good thing that I got started in earnest today because I found out that I'm no longer on the waiting list. I'm going to get to work from home! Yay!

I had such a productive decluttering day today. Our empty aquarium and stand have been freecycled as has a box of crafting supplies that I had to admit that I was never going to get to. We took 3 boxes of stuff to be donated and set aside some of the old baby stuff for my niece. It feels so good to let this clutter go. A huge weight off my shoulders. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment