Monday, March 30, 2009

Fun Run

I have mentioned before that I don't like to run unless there is an emergency of some sort (think toddler escaping and heading towards traffic). So I surprised myself by doing two of the runs on the Wii Fit. I found a way to have some fun. You see, you're supposed to run at a pace that keeps you behind your guide. I like to mess with my guide and try to overtake them. First they wave you back, then they start to run faster and then you get the message that you passed your guide. At that point, I'll slow down and let them lead again only to overtake them again. I even tripped another runner on the path today. I don't know how I did that, but it might be fun to randomly start tripping passersby. LOL. I'm not really evil, I just need to be motivated to exercise. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment