Monday, February 8, 2010

Wii Can Golf Too!


Sankaty Head Golf Club Caddies
Originally uploaded by nha.library



OK, well I really can't golf in real life, but I'm not too bad on the Wii Fit Plus. The funny thing is that when I'm supposed to be concentrating on my shot, I'm replaying in my head a scene from "The Italia"n Job where Charlie and Left Ear go to visit Skinny Pete at the driving range and Charlie keeps telling Left Ear to stop staring. LOL. I know, how do I come up with random pop culture references when I'm supposed to be exercising? Maybe it's time for me to watch that movie again :)





I've taken a few days off in the last week or so from exercising mostly because I've been exhausted by the time I get home from work. You'd think that all this exercising would help me to sleep better, but so far it hasn't. So I either stay awake until 6 am or I fall asleep at 11:00 and wake up by 2:00am. Not fun. I'm sure my lack of sleep is affecting my ability to lose weight and my ability to function in general, so that is the next thing I'm going to have to work on. If I got even seven hours of solid sleep a night, I bet I would see a huge difference. Not sure how to start getting more sleep, but I guess I'll figure it out as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment