Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Watch Your Back, Tony Hawk!


Skateboarding in New Tampa, Florida
Originally uploaded by eron_gpsfs



According to the Wii Fit Plus, I am a professional skateboarder. Who would have thought, huh? It's actually pretty funny considering it's been 23 days since I last used the Fit and trust me, the Balance Board let me know, oh yeah, and just to rub it in, I gained back the kilo I had lost. Man, that sucks! I wasn't surprised, but I was still hopeful.

So, what happened to doing the Wii everyday, you ask? I wish that I knew. It started with coming home from work being completely exhausted and it snowballed from there. I think part of it was just February. I really hate February. It drags me down and the depression always gets worse in February. I'm convinced that February is the shortest month of the year because if it wasn't we'd all go crazy. I'm not kidding. February sucks.

So now it's March and I'm going to have to get my butt back in gear before it (my butt) gets any bigger. No more Ms NiceGuy-the weight is coming off. It has to. There is no choice--I can't continue the way I've been going. I'm going to kick it into high gear and really start taking care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment