Friday, September 4, 2009

30 Minutes for 30 Days, Day 2 Wii Fit


jump off - VoxEfx
Originally uploaded by √oхέƒx™


So, yesterday, I set myself a goal to do 30 minutes on my Wii Fit every day for 30 days. So far, I'm 2 for 2. My arms were a little sore today, and I couldn't figure out what I had done to cause the pain--until I picked up the remote and remembered I'd been boxing yesterday! D'oh! Guess that means it's working, right?

I did the Advanced step and Rythym boxing first off again today. I do that because it gives me 16 minutes completed right away. I was getting frustrated with the boxing because my dodging was not working right and I kept getting hit instead. I tired different ways of dodging, but nothing was working.

Did a couple yoga moves and strength training too. When I did the first move, if it gave me a second move to pair with it, I did that. The funny thing is I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to yoga, but I score very well! I don't have that problem with strength training though.

What's with the trainers though? Couldn't they give me a trainer who is struggling a bit or maybe looks like a real person? I use the male trainer and today I noticed for the first time that he has a tiny pony tail. What is with that??

Aaaaannnd today pushed me over 20 hours of time on the Wii Fit and I got a new piggy bank :) Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment