Tuesday, September 8, 2009

30 Minutes for 30 Days, Day 6 Wii Fit


toe touch silhouette
Originally uploaded by mariachily


Woohoo! I touched my toes! I was doing the Sun Salutation yoga pose and I actually touched my toes! I know it doesn't seem like a big thing, but I couldn't reach them earlier this week. So, I guess doing the poses every day does help increase your flexibility.

For a change, I skipped most of the aerobics and the games and did more yoga than anything else. I even attempted the tree pose even though I cannot get it. I did end up wobbling myself right off the wii fit board, but hey, at least I tried it. And who knows, in another few weeks, I may even get it.

So, touching my toes is the first "positive" outcome of doing 30 minutes for 30 days. No weight loss to speak of yet, probably because I don't do it at a specific time each day. Maybe I should do a weigh in first thing in the morning and then do the exercises later in the day. Maybe I'll try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment