Thursday, September 10, 2009

30 Minutes for 30 Days, Day 7 Wii Fit


paperdolls044
Originally uploaded by ana_ng



Woohoo! 1 week down. And according to the Fit, I'm down in weight too. About 3.1 lbs. Not sure if I believe that or not yet. We'll see what it says tomorrow.

Curious about the picture? Well, today I seemed to be wearing many hats. I was on bus duty, walking my oldest to her bus stop this morning, then I was policing my youngest in her attempts to take over the household for once and for all, I was a mom, I was a driver, I was a travel agent (my real job) and now I'm a baker! How am I getting all this done? Mostly just necessity. I'm baking some tea biscuits because there is no bread left for big kid to use for her lunch tomorrow. At least this way she'll have something to eat and hopefully we can scrounge up some change to buy a loaf of bread tomorrow rather than waiting to pay day. I'm really not loving this living pay cheque to pay cheque thing right now.

Be that as it may, I got my 30 minutes in tonight even though I didn't want to. I got stuck late at work tonight, so I was late and hungry and not in the mood to exercise. Now that I'm done, I wonder what was so hard about doing it. Oh well. Maybe one day I'll actually want to do it instead of forcing myself too. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment