Monday, September 7, 2009

30 Minutes for 30 Days, Day 4 Wii Fit


YOGA in nature's way
Originally uploaded by Tony George



I soooo did not want to exercise today, but some how, I did it. Even after I started, I still didn't want to do the whole 30 minutes. I did some yoga tonight. I'm still finding it funny that I'm not very flexible and I'm pretty unco-ordinated, but I'm scoring as a yoga trainer on some of the moves. Some of them are pretty darn tough!

What I"m having fun with is that you can change up your exercises on the Wii Fit all the time. You're not stuck in a rut of a routine and I don't have to try to do these poses in front of skinny people who get dressed up to go to work out (you know who you are). I can make a fool of myself in the comfort of my own home with no one watching me. I don't have to worry about what I look like or what someone else thinks about what I look like. I can try it and I may not get it right, but with practice I hope to. Then maybe I'll feel comfortable going out to a gym and trying some of this.

That reminds me, the other day, I did my fit time while the kids were still up. My oldest watches the board when I step on it and says, "Boy, mama, did you ever make the board go down low!" What is it that they say about kids telling the truth? Oh well.

I did get to visit with my best friend today. I haven't seen her for 9 years and it was awesome. It was like nothing had changed, no time had passed at all between us. So awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment