Saturday, September 5, 2009

30 Minutes for 30 Days, Day 3


Wii Fit box
Originally uploaded by camy west


You didn't think I'd get this far, did you? Actually, I'm pretty impressed with myself just because it's been so long since I was doing this every day. 3 days in, I'm not feeling any difference yet, except when the Wii board displays my BMI as having increased over the last three days. How is that possible? Ugh! And do they really need to show my Mii as underweight and then take it all the way up to obese? I get it, I'm obese. Just show me the Mii in all its obese glory rather than making her blimp up every session. It's not very conducive to building morale.

I skipped the Rythymic Boxing today and instead did a run. And I didn't just do an easy run--oh no, I did the Island Lap. What was I thinking? I haven't done any running in a long time and I go for the longest distance available to me? At least I worked up a good sweat, but I still think that was crazy.

I'm loving how the Yoga poses are so hard for me to do, but my score comes up as being a Yoga Expert. Ha ha ha ha! I do not think so!

Well, I'm 3 days down 27 to go. Hopefully I can get my time in tomorrow because I have a guest coming from out of province and I haven't seen her for 9 years. We're going to be talking all day and night!

No comments:

Post a Comment