Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Back to it!


Woman at work on motor, Douglas Aircraft Company, Long Beach, Calif. (LOC)
Originally uploaded by The Library of Congress



After three days off of work sick, I finally got back in on Saturday. I've never taken that much time off work at once, even when I was pregnant. Crazy!

Anyway, I got back on to the Wii Fit today after missing 7 days. Not good. How is it possible for me to be so ill and I still gain weight? I'm getting frustrated. It's a good thing I can see some difference in my abdominals and hips or I would be tempted just to chuck it all. I'm too darn stubborn to give up outright. I'm not going to let the balance board get the best of me. I will get into shape and I will bring my BMI down. I'm going to get healthy. I will not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment