Saturday, May 2, 2009

So much for being organized!


busy schedule?
Originally uploaded by flik



I thought I was doing a pretty good job with keeping up with both of my daughters' schedules as well as my husband's work schedule (he works for himself, so it's always changing) and my own part time work schedule. Then I came downstairs today to find a letter from my oldest's choir teacher inviting parents to a performance on April 24. Yeah, it's May 2, so her performance is long past. I knew she had a performance coming at school and asked her about it and she told me straight out that parents were not invited. Then of course, she came home that day and told me her friends' parents had been there. With my new work schedule, I'm not home when she gets home from school. I thought we had a system worked out where she would show her school bag and communication bag to her dad, but I'm guessing that they've both let this practice slip. Which means that I'm going to have to go through her bag when I get home at night--of course at that point it will be too late to make sure she's done her homework, but at least I should be able to keep up with notes home from her teachers---maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment