Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hip to Be Square


hip experiment
Originally uploaded by mugley


I have the Huey Lewis and the News song running through my head, but it really has nothing to do with my blog today. I've done something to my hips--I'm not sure if it's from exercising or what, but I'm in a lot of pain in my hip joints. It's making it difficult to sleep because I sleep on my side. It has been so bad that I didn't even do my Body Test on the Wii Fit for two days in a row! I finally did do the test today and did some yoga poses in the hopes that the gentle stretching would help to ease the pain.

The yoga felt pretty good, (I didn't do any of the crazy one legged poses though!), but it still hurts! It's possible this pain is related to my cold or I'm just lucky to have a cold and hip pain. Who knows? A heat pad has not helped. Perhaps I will have to try a cold pack next (Brr!). Any suggestions?



Just for fun:


Lyrics | Huey Lewis And The News lyrics - Hip To Be Square lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment