Sunday, April 18, 2010

Baby Stepping my Way


Close-up of female girl exercising by aerobic walking
Originally uploaded by mikebaird



Well, it took awhile, but I finally tried Jillian Michaels again. I did just a few of the remote exercises this morning. Would you believe I actually got a "Good job!" from Jillian? I know! I couldn't believe it either! I find the exercises are pretty quick, which is good and bad. I like getting them over with, but they are so fast, I feel winded when it is done and it's hard to keep up with her.

I was starting to feel like there was no point to trying anymore. It seemed that whether I tried or not, I was gaining weight. It didn't seem to matter what I ate or what I didn't eat, the weight just kept creeping on. Then I found a blog during the Ultimate Blog Party that gave me some inspiration, so I'm not going to give up. I'm going to keep at it. I'm thinking of re-joining Weight Watchers online; still in the thinking stage right now. And this week, I'm going down to the YMCA to find out about memberships. I don't want my kids to get stuck in the same rut that I have been in. Here's to a healthier week!

No comments:

Post a Comment