Thursday, April 22, 2010

She hasn't killed me yet! Jillian Michaels' Wii Ultimatum

I was thinking about skipping on my workout this evening, but I sucked it up and did it. I didn't do anything overly strenuous because we had a pot luck dinner at work right before my shift ended. No way I was going to run on a full stomach!

I did 5 of the remote exercises tonight-water pump, side lunge, back kick, hip twists and something else that escapes me now. Would you believe I actually scored fairly well and Jillian didn't yell at me for 4 of the 5? The water pump, I do it the way she does, but apparently I have got something wrong in the timing or something. Oh well, the important thing is I did it. I got moving. Nothing hurt too badly last time I did the exercises, so I am hoping that is the case tomorrow as well, but I can feel my abs a bit now, so we'll see how it goes.

After exercising, I remembered why I stopped getting my hair layered--I hate when I can't get my hair up off my head, especially when I'm working out. The stylist said I'd be able to put it up still, but it's not long enough. And I loved how it looked yesterday, but this is clearly not a wash and wear style. I refuse to spend as much time on it as she did, but I will likely have to resort to using some sort of product and possibly even drying my hair. I much prefer to wash and go because I'd rather spend the time that is spent on styling on something else like, oh, I don't know, how about sleeping? Yes, that is the real reason I don't fuss with my hair on a daily basis, crazy but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment