Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Eleven Days, New Record! Wii Fit Plus


11
Originally uploaded by the bbp


I can hardly believe that I have actually completed 11 days of Wii Fit for 30 minutes each day. I like looking on my calendar with all the stamps on it. It gives me a real sense of accomplishment. Today I actually completed 34 minutes of workout because I did two of the routines under form, one for hips and one for figure, 15 minutes there and then 19 minutes on the Island View of cycling. Of course, if I had been able to find that last flag, I wouldn't have gone over time on my workout. Oh well, extra workout time is never a bad thing.

I've been looking around to see if there is any way to get rid of the instructions on exercises I already know how to complete. If you have any suggestions on how to skip over them, please let me know! I'm just glad that my trainer guy isn't as annoying in the Plus version as he was in the regular one, but he still talks way too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment