10. Eat an ice cream cone. Migraine + ice cream= ice cream headache on top of migraine--double ouch!
9. Any kind of mathematical calculation or anything involving more than two numbers for that matter. Let's face it, the higher the pain, the lower the math skills.
8. Roller coasters or anything that involves being upside down for any period of time. When you've got a migraine, the last thing you need is extra stress on your brain.
7. Bumper cars--for obvious reasons.
6. Cooking or making any food requiring the use of sharp knives. Who needs a cut finger when you're already dealing with head pain? This includes mincing, dicing or anything involving a cheese grater.
5. It's probably not a good time to take up a new hobby that requires concentration like juggling fire or chainsaws for example.
3. Taking directions from someone else. You will become completely confused and will become hopelessly lost. Stick to the paths you know while you're suffering from a migraine.
2. Sunbathing without sunglasses while sitting beside a reflecting pool. The light and glare will make your eyes hurt and make your head hurt more.
and the number 1 thing not to do when you have a migraine?
And there we have it, folks. What did I miss? Feel free to add to the list!