Sunday, January 31, 2010

Celebrate Good Times, 2 Weeks of 30 Minutes a Day on Wii Fit



How else would I celebrate good times but with a song? Kool & the Gang, gotta love them! So now that we've had a song, let's get to the celebration.....After completing workouts on the Wii Fit for at least 30 minutes a day for 14 days, I'm noticing a difference in my physique. I mentioned my pants were getting looser--this is especially true of my workout pants which are falling off my hips! The other thing is that I'm losing some of the extra "flab" if you will off my hips. I'm not concentrating on the weight as much because it seems to fluctuate so much on this balance board. For me the real difference is shaving the weight off my body. I carry most of my weight around my hips and stomach, so I guess that's why I'm noticing it the most. Right now it seems as if my weight is shifting around a bit, but hopefully it will keep getting tighter and work it off slowly. I want to reduce my risk for diabetes and heart disease, so it looks like it has been a step in the right direction. This feels do-able, and that makes me much more likely to stick with it.

Just finished day 15 of exercising, and I'm feeling pretty good about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment