Friday, January 22, 2010

Wii Yoga too.


Yoga in Malaysia
Originally uploaded by lululemon athletica


Tonight, since my body was hurting either from how I slept or doing the same exercises over so much, I decided to switch it up and do some of the yoga exercises. Yoga's not really my thing, but then I do it, and I realize it's not so bad. I don't like the one legged poses because I am not very good at them, but I'll keep trying them and hope that I can get the hang of them. I only fell off the board completely once, and it was doing the knee bend pose. I am OK when you pull your knee in, but when I release my knee, I go off balance. Thankfully I landed on my feet and no one was awake to take my picture.

I don't get how people who do yoga feel all centered and things, but maybe if I was doing yoga on a beach somewhere warm, I'd feel centered too. Who knows?


And that darn balance board showed me as losing 0.5 kg again. So now according to it, I'm down 0.7 kg, same as I was 2 days ago. If I keep losing and gaining the same 0.7 kgs, I'm going to do something crazy like throw the balance board out the door--but first I'll wait for a big snowstorm and then pitch it outside. In the meantime, I'll keep it and try tomorrow to see what my weight difference is then. Who knows, maybe I have actually lost the weight?

6 days of 30 minutes on the Wii Fit and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment