Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wii Fit, Day 3, 30 Minutes


Girl Photographing a Dog
Originally uploaded by National Media Museum



Got another 30 minutes under my belt today. My big accomplishment was finishing the skateboard park completely. Too bad I don't dare try any of the stunts in real life. I like my limbs intact too much to try it. I did a couple of the set routines today, Leaner Mii is probably my favourite, but I found it really hard on the cycling today. My poor calves were crying. Maybe I should alternate the days instead of doing that one every day. I also did one under youth, I think it was memory or something (which means it's pretty bad that I can't remember what it was called).

I find the Wii Fit Age is totally useless. yesterday it aged me 10 years to 46 and today, I got 28. I know I haven't changed that much in 2 days to make that big of a change. Oh well, the good news is I feel pretty good. Depression is in check, and I feel happy. Now if I can just start sleeping better at night, I'm sure I'll be feeling even better. And weight was down 0.1 kg today for a total of 0.7 kg lost so far. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment